Search our Jobs
Junior Software Support Consultant
- Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
A Junior Software Support Consultant is required by a well-established Software House based in Aylesbury. If you’re an IT Graduate / Junior IT Professional who is looking for a role where you’ll get training on a wide range of technologies such as SharePoint and .NET, then read on!
Your duties will initially will be to provide application / software support to external customers, before broadening your experience into areas such as Software Development or Consultancy.
You’ll receive training and mentoring during this initial period whilst you learn the product fully. The product is based on SharePoint / .NET technologies, which are fantastic areas to be trained on.
In the long term, opportunities exist to move in to a number of different areas, such as Software Engineer, Application Support Consultant or an Implementation Consultant role.
- An IT Graduate with strong communication skills.
- Any knowledge of SharePoint, .NET or cloud based platforms such as Azure or AWS would be desirable.
- A full UK Driving License is required as the role is based outside of the Town Centre.
Aylesbury / Buckinghamshire
Commute from High Wycombe / Milton Keynes.
to £23,000 + Training + Benefits
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- A fantastic Junior / Trainee Software Support Consultant role in Aylesbury
- The role would suit an IT Support professional who is looking to broaden their experience, or potentially a Junior Software Developer who is at the beginning of their career.
- Ideal role for an IT Graduate looking for a role with training and development.