IT Support Engineer - MSP - Aylesbury - £24k
IT Support Engineer – MSP – Aylesbury - £24k
This is an excellent opportunity for 1st line or IT Support engineer who has a year or two’s industry experience within an IT support role to join MSP based in the Aylesbury area.
The role is working for an IT solutions company where 70% of the role would be to support clients remotely and over the phone, the other 30% would be field work at customer premises in the local area.
It is a varied position as the post holder will be supporting clients on Windows 7,8, 10 & OSX operating systems along Server 2008/2012/2016 operating systems support. The position will also allow the successful candidate to do some workshop work such as PC / Laptop repairs and testing parts, whilst providing clients estimates for trouble shooting issues.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector. They have a great reputation and offer excellent career prospects for their staff to grow with the business.
Required skills / experience:
- Supporting clients on Windows 7, 8, 10 and OSX operating systems.
- Supporting clients on Server 2008/2012/2016 operating systems.
- Supporting Android, Windows Mobile and particularly iOS operating systems.
- Email support on POP3, IMAP & MAPI systems from Exchange Server 10, web-based hosting provider and Office 365.
- Visiting clients at their premises to perform regular maintenance visits – a series of checks on IT equipment and solutions.
- Workshop work including PC and laptop repairs, testing parts and providing clients with estimates for work required to resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting problems over the phone, remotely, in the workshop and on site.
- Troubleshooting Office Suites on Windows and OSX.
- At least 1-year experience providing 1st line support to businesses working on a Windows Server domain.
- At least 1-year experience supporting businesses on desktop operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer who has had a year or two industries experience in a first line support role for an MSP.
Aylesbury – commutable from Luton, High Wycombe and Milton Keynes
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
IT Support Engineer
Based in Aylesbury
Current Jobs in Aylesbury
IT Support Engineer Role OverviewAn IT Support Engineer is required by a leading stationary provider based in High Wycombe, You can expect a salary of up to £30,000 + benefits Requi … more
Are you looking for a role in a relaxed, but busy working environment? Do you have experience working in an office of an industrial company? Do you have knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel? Role Overvi … more
Software Installation Engineer A Software Installation Engineer with experience installing and supporting IT Systems is required by our client based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. The Software I … more